2019年3月27日星期三

Tattoo Stories

Tattoo is actually a way of expressing emotions all the time, not just a sign of bad boy or bad girl,This is a very wrong view.Tattoos are worshipped from the most primitive totems, protecting themselves to the present individuality, and tattoos are loved by more and more people.Some people use tattoos to motivate themselves when they are in trouble. Some people use tattoos to remind them to remember their faith.Once you decide, the tattoo will last a lifetime with you.

The official language of Cambodia, the Khmer language, is written in the scriptures and is the length of prayer for the son.The content is translated as:May the enemy go away from you,If you get wealth, I hope you can keep your money.Your beauty will be like a flying fairy.No matter where you are, there are many people who will join you, obey, protect and support you.



On the 20th birthday, I secretly placed a mother's electrocardiogram in the position close to the heart. I know that one day we will be separated, but my mother's heartbeat can always accompany me.



Give myself a 23-year-old birthday present,Those years I suffered from arrogance
and two-way depression could not be vented, gloomy, low, desperate. Later I
learned that there are many ALICE(The most lonely whale in the world) on this
planet.They live alone and exhausted, no matter what they do in the future.



This is the beast of the Egyptian sun god AMON.The number is the date of birth of the son. This tattoo is for my son. He is my lamb.



The tattoo on Kobe’s right arm is the butterfly crown.This tattoo is Kobe’s apology for his wife Vanissa.Vanissa’s name has the meaning of a butterfly in Latin.The butterfly crown means that the wife is his biggest support.


In order to cover the scars that were originally burnt,for more confidence,I hope I can live better.


没有评论:

发表评论

KN95 Mouth Mask Anti Pollution Military Grade Anti Dust Face Mouth Mask

KN95 Mouth Mask Anti Pollution Military Grade Anti Dust Face Mouth Mask KN95 Masks 1. Description: This respirator is made for 95%...