2019年6月19日星期三

After removing the tattoo, the style of previous Gangsters changed

What will you think about gangsters when we referred?
Maybe their bodies are covered with tattoos is the most impressive.
It seems they are full of malice.
tattoo pattern
Do they regret to have tattoos?
Recently, an England photographer Steven wanted to pull this off.
photographer
He found several gangsters and help them taking the tattoos off the photos.
tattoo pattern tattoo pattern
They were all previous gangsters who were covered with tattoos and were once in prison.
After he had gained the trust of them, Steven spent more than 20 hours to remove the tattoos by each photo.
tattoo pattern
it seemed that they were stopping at nothing in doing evil.
when they saw the reality of themselves, their responses were far more than steven’s expect.
“When I sent the photographed photos to them, some of them laughed, some of them cried. And it looked a picture that reminded them of all the sadness they had before.”
tattoo pattern
Steven expressed,they had one thing in common was that they have been endless mistreat.
They joined gangs because they need force from outside to be looked much stronger .
After several years, they quit the gangs for restarting their lives and also for their families.
But the tattoos had become a lifetime mark.
After being removed the tattoos,the evils in people’s eyes had been  given a new lease of life
Steven gathered several videos to capture their reactions and feelings.
【Cavlin Hastings 】
tattoo pattern
We have to try our best to realize dreams and treat parents and families well.
No matter what kind of family you are from, you should try to break the fixed label and change the way people’s view.
I should thank to  Steven for giving me this opportunity to remind me of my previous life.
I also hope that all of us could recover the real as the photos.
When we are living ,don’t give up,and never abandon yourself
tattoo pattern
【Francisco Flores 】
tattoo pattern
Francisco kept laughing with doubt and couldn't believe the looks without tattoos
tattoo pattern
“Is it me ?I’ve forgot myself without tattoos.
These Unspectacular tattoos have brought  such a great change for me generally”In my life,I was always banging my head against a wall because of the tattoos. these tattoos were also cover up the advantages of meaning. Everyone looked at me with a jaundiced view.
Maybe this path is of my choosing.”
【Marcos Luna 】
tattoo pattern
Tattoos are marks all of life. Wherever I go with tattoos, everyone looks me like a monster.
That’s because tattoos make me to be looked not as same as in the photo.
Although it's just a photo, thank you for making me be like as same as a normal for a while.
tattoo pattern
From the first few people to first collectio,
Steven received the willingness of countless people to join the project  instantly.
They are simply people affected their normal lives because of impulsive to tattoo.
tattoo pattern tattoo pattern tattoo pattern Steven is planning to edit and publish the photos.
I hope everyone could understand that they looks like a sinister,but the heart is here, and the real is also here.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpEtLE7wJ9R3DG-iG5xTt2w
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1657996647/skin-deep-ex-gang-members-looking-beyond-the-tatto?ref=category_featured

没有评论:

发表评论

KN95 Mouth Mask Anti Pollution Military Grade Anti Dust Face Mouth Mask

KN95 Mouth Mask Anti Pollution Military Grade Anti Dust Face Mouth Mask KN95 Masks 1. Description: This respirator is made for 95%...