2019年6月20日星期四

What's Your Craziest Client Story ?Tattoo Artists Answer

As the saying goes,
As long as it is a job of dealing with people,You will encounter all kinds of unexpected and wonderful things.
You will feel the world, the complexity of human nature.For tattooers who love freedom,The chances of encountering odd things are even higher.
Recently, a YouTube channel has invited several experienced tattoo artists.Ask them to share one of the most impressive "mad customers".
To be honest,I haven’t felt good after watching this video.
Steve Butcher
I once met a male guest, a homosexual, and an avid nudist, very straightforward.
He wants to give a back of a woman with a real-life proportion, completely covering his back.
In other words, he wants to put a woman's ass on his ass, um
This is a tough job. I did it four times. The last time he made another request:if I could tattoo a vagina on his Gooch so that when he bent over it looked like there was a pussy.
I can only answer: "OJBK"
Anyway, at that moment, I have been a bit detached from the common sense, and I am doing it.
Steve Butcher's story
Poch (left):
I also met a similar guest. It was a very strong man. He came with his boyfriend. I asked him what he wanted to tattoo. He said very firmly:
"I want to a target on my asshole!”
As a tattoo artist, I have seen tattoos in various strange parts, including tattoos in the asshole.But I still reminded him with a responsible attitude: "It will be very painful here."He said absolutely OK, so we started.
As a result, I haven’t had it a few times. The buddy was sorely fainted on the spot and also had incontinence. Can you imagine a scene that is directly ejected with sputum and urine?
Poch's story
Sara Fabel
When a guest came, he had a Mouth ball on his mouth.He said that he was afraid of pain, so when he tattooed him, He won't shout.Then I have been working,Listening to the guest who bites the ball, listening to the whole process.Like a bear, um, ah, no end, This is a relatively tired work experience.
Sara Fabel's story
Ryan Ashley Malarkey
I once made an appointment with a guest to come and give him a tattoo, I made a lot of preparations for this. In the middle of the tattoo, he suddenly asked to go out and do something. I waited for him in the house. After waiting for a long time, he didn’t come back.
Later I learned that he was murdered.
Ryan Ashley Malarkey's story
Joice Wang
When I was in New Jersey, I tattooed a man’s glans with a spider.
That short period of time was a torment for me and for him.
Joice Wang's story
Jess Yen
I met a strong man. He is confident to tattoo the whole body. As a tattoo artist, I really like this challenging job, so I am very excited and spent several days drawing pictures for him. He also I was very enthusiastic about discussing with me, providing his ideas to me. I did my homework. On the day of the tattoo, I spent 6 hours getting ready for tattoo paint and tattoo equipment and everything I prepared, and then just started for two minutes. This buddy shouted very pain, then jumped off the bed and ran.
Jess Yen's story
Dave Paulo
There was a female guest who had a tattoo on her head and always looked at me straight. I was embarrassed to ask why she kept looking at me. I could only resist the suspicion in my heart and continue to work. When I turned around and finished the paint or changed the needle, and then turned back, she would look at me with a look of horror, as if she didn't know me, but she didn't say why.
In this way, a tattoo that could have been completed in 3 hours was completed in 8 hours. Then she didn't say a word, didn't pay, and fled.I was angry and helpless at the time, thinking that she might be a neuropathy, I am unlucky. But the next day she returned, paid the money, apologized to me, and explained that she was a schizophrenic patient. It was a bit sick yesterday.
Dave Paulo's story
Tatu Baby
I met a male guest who wanted to tattoo Pinocchio on the ass.Pinocchio’s nose didn’t use tattoos. Pinocchio’s nose was his... You know what I mean... I said okay, and it went well. I helped him finish his tattoo. After the end, I was glad that he did not "lie" during the tattoo.
Tatu Baby's story
Pony Lawson
About ten years ago, a man walked into my tattoo shop and said that he had to tattoo "I HATE MY MOM" on his forehead. I think this person might be kidding me, but I still told him: "Sorry, I have already had too many guests today.Go back and think about the font or something else. If you still want a tattoo tomorrow, come over."
The man really came back the next day, insisting on tattooing "I hate my mom" on his brain. I couldn't help but ask him why,he said, "Because I hate my mother very much!" I don't know how unforgivable his mother had done to him.
Pony Lawson's story
Paul Booth
Say a story I encountered when I gave Undertaker a tattoo. (Note: It is WWE famous mourner Undertaker, a very powerful person in the field of tattoos, and a tattoo artist for mourners), when I was giving Undertaker tattoos in the hotel room. Suddenly his partner came over and told him that there were a few young men outside who wanted to see him. They said that they brought him a gift that he would definitely like. He was very curious, let the partner bring them over and asked them what gifts they brought to him. The boys were excited and said: "It's a head!" He was curious: "Head?? What head?" Young man: " We played in the nearby cemetery, just saw a human head in the soil, we dug it out, and I heard that you are nearby, we think you will like this, So I decided to give it to you. This head is in the trunk of the car. Go and see?"
Paul Booth's storyI obviously felt the Undertaker's body shaking, so I smiled and asked him if he wanted to see it. Undertaker said that he couldn't go, it was disgusting, but I really couldn't help but be curious. Just put down the tattoo machine and follow the boys. It is. Going to the car, they took out a bag from the trunk and handed it to me. Well, it was really a human head. I touched the bag and felt very strange. Some of the skull was cracked, but the flesh and blood had not completely fallen off. You can try to crush the boiled eggs by hand. The feel should be similar.Paul Booth's story2The boys were very happy and asked me in a special look: "Do you like it? Take it back!" I like it, but how do I feel that the bag is still moving? I opened the bag and saw it, it was rotten and full of cockroaches! So I thanked the boys for their kindness and carried the bag back to the cemetery to bury the head.

没有评论:

发表评论

KN95 Mouth Mask Anti Pollution Military Grade Anti Dust Face Mouth Mask

KN95 Mouth Mask Anti Pollution Military Grade Anti Dust Face Mouth Mask KN95 Masks 1. Description: This respirator is made for 95%...