2019年4月3日星期三

11 Tattoo Stories

No.1 I have got tattoos when I was very young. Now I regretted. It is right to get tattoo when you have enough money.

No.2 The best idea that I have heard is that tattoo declares you have ownership of your body and you can control it. Meanwhile it means you have to take responsibilities of yourself.

No.3 How many tattoos do you have so far? And how old were you when you got your first tattoo?
2 tattoos. I got the first one when I was a postgraduate student at 22

No.4  Are you satisfied with your tattoos? And why?
Of course, I am satisfied. Because all my tattoos are the ones I like.

No.5  Do tattoos change your life? What advice will you give if your friends want to get a tattoo?
It is cool, and make me more confident. It is very nice that we dont care about what others think of us.
No.6  Why are you interested in tattoo?
Because it is one of the few things that we can decide by ourselves.

No.7  How many tattoos do you have? How old were you when you got the first tattoo?
4 tattoos. I got the first tattoo when I was 16.

No8.  Would you like to share anything about your tattoo stories or original intention with us?
The most satisfied tattoo is the picture of my mother and I. It means my love to my mother.
No9.  Are you satisfied with your tattoos so far? Why?
Satisfied, all tattoos were designed by myself.
No.10 Would you like to share anything about your tattoo stories or original intention with us?
I got the first tattoo at 16 because of my ex-girlfriend. And I got the second one when I was 18.

No.11 Will you try to tattoo by yourself? What tattoo brand will you use?
It sounds nice. I have bought a tattoo kit just for fun. The first tattoo kit I bought is wormhole tattoo kit. Not bad quality.

没有评论:

发表评论

KN95 Mouth Mask Anti Pollution Military Grade Anti Dust Face Mouth Mask

KN95 Mouth Mask Anti Pollution Military Grade Anti Dust Face Mouth Mask KN95 Masks 1. Description: This respirator is made for 95%...